Transparent Language – Begins July 1, 2023.
Transparent Language Online provides rich, interactive learning materials in over 120 languages, with additional resources such as:
- A learning approach that uses all 4 core language skills: listening, speaking, reading, writing/typing.
- Sustainable learningvia our integrated “Learned Vocabulary Refresh” algorithm.
- Video-basedAmerican Sign Language
- ESL/ELL materials for speakers of 34 different languages, including our recently released English for Dari, English for Pashto and English for Ukrainian.
- Immersion-style Englishcontent for intermediate and advanced English learners.
- An American Citizenship Test prep course designed with the goal of preparing test takers to comfortably answer all 100 civics question.
- A robust collection of 25 indigenous languages
- Workforce developmentlessons for medical and business terminology.
- Travel and everyday vocabulary for general users and study abroad students.
- K-12 courses and lessonsspecifically designed for early learning, elementary, middle school, and high school.
- Mobile apps that are cross-platform functional with our web application and have the ability for patrons to learn offline.